Deuce Cookbook OrdersNovember 29, 2017
“How to” instructions for booking courts and finding other member contact details:
How to Login
The Return Page
How to Book a Court
How to Find Member Contact Details
BOOK A COURT NOW
The operating guidelines for our booking system:
- Bookings can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- Online bookings take priority over players who may be using the court, but who haven’t booked it. Please be courteous and allow players to finish a game.
- Most booking slots are for one hour but there are some longer slots at quiet times of the day. During tournament times, such as Club Champs, courts may be booked for longer. At other time games may be player for longer if no-one is waiting.
- Members can book up to 4 slots within the 10 day period.
- If players are not there on time a 10-minute grace period is allowed, then the booking is void – no-shows will be frowned upon, so please ensure your booking is properly used. There is a simple online cancellation option if you decide not to play.
- All players intending to play must be entered in the booking.
- There is a visitor option – you are responsible for collecting the $5 visitor fee. This can be put in the visitor slot by the front gate.
- Juniors: we don’t have a junior login and court booking option at this stage. Some court space will be made available for juniors at appropriate times on a first come first served basis. If courts are empty, juniors may use them, but may have to vacate them if they’ve already been booked online. Members who are parents of juniors will have the ability to book courts for their children online. Please be considerate at busy times.
- Club events will be booked in advance by club administrators.